Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday, October 10th 2006 :

Participating Artists :

-Tina Schimansky
-Peter Anders
-Robert Conev
-Marc Aschenbrenner
-Beatrice Fleischlin/Sonya Schönberger (Fleisch & Schön)
-Susanne Weirich/Robert Bramkamp (from the Enki's Longterm Emergency)
-Magdalena Esponda o Roter
-Marc Mer

Overview of the works :











Beatrice Fleischlin und Sonya Shönberger (Fleisch & Schön)
The Stitching Performance #2



Peter Anders
Berlin BZ



Robert Conev



Marc Aschenbrenner
Die Tageszeichnung (08-09-10 Oktober 2006)



Susanne Weirich/Robert Bramkamp (Enki's Longterm Emergency)
Substitute Object N°3, Building with Bricks-BAR-Hamburg 2006



Tina Schimansky
Ticker #3



Magdalena Esponda o Roter
Alone






















Marc Mer cloudy politics ° sunday system

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or also with his personal Email on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.